CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Nps -Market square

There is a discount store in Salt Lake around 1700 s 1700 w. Called Nps market square. We just found out that they take coupons. Everything is dirt cheap but you have to look because some of the food is expired. I never mind if it is only a month or two on some things as long as I am going to eat it soon. Anyway it is late as you can tell and I am just going on and on. So I got a total of 108 items and only paid $27.00. I got cake toppers for aleena bday, 4 books for presents, toothbrushes, purell, pasta, cough drops, tylenol, vicks, endust, KY, easter eggs, tositoes, lots of gum, v8. jalapenos, tacoshells, a pumpkin, table cloth, hair elastics, jerky and shasta pop for .14. I feel like I really did good. You should check this place out it has all kinds of thing for christmas presents. It is a little "getto"

0 comments: